And that’s a wrap for 2016. I cannot believe how quickly this year has passed and we’re almost in 2017. There’s so much that has happened in this year, both good and bad but that’s life and it’s many experiences and teachings. At the end of each year, we all relfect on our year and the past couple of months and make New Year’s resolutions for the new year. Setting yourself goals is key to living a happy, content and successful life. When I set myself goals, whether they’re big or small, I feel like a great person knowing I have thing to achieve and meet. Here are my goals for 2017!
- Always be positive – No matter what happens or what I go through, I must stay positive.
- Focus on myself – Sometimes, we get so carried away with everything that we often lose ourselves in the process. It’s okay to have ‘me’ time.
- Photography and editing – I want to improve my photography, learn how to edit and create a portfolio of my own work.
- Fresh and positive mindset – Always keep my mindset clear and focused on what I want to achieve for myself. No distracted thoughts.
- Write more – I want to be able to write more, whether that’s writing poems, thoughts, stories or blogging.
- Blogging – I want to dedicate more of my time to blogging. I want to improve the content of my blog and reach a larger audience.
- Make more blogger friends – I would love to meet new blogger friends.
- Be a better person – I want to keep on improving on who I am and become a better person, not for anyone but myself.
- Travel – I really want to travel more and explore new places.
- Eat healthy – I definitely want to become a healthier person. It’s a hard thing since I love food but taking a small step and building it up means I can eventually get there.
So there you go. These are my goals for 2017. They aren’t anything big or amazing but small things can make a big difference. So let’s hope that 2017 is a better year for us all and the world we live in. Let me know in the comments what your goals are for 2017.
Love always, Sami x
Also, fancy 20% off your order at coconut-lane? Just use my code ‘possiblysami20’ at the checkout to redeem and you’re good to go!