Hey everyone! How are you all?
I feel like it’s been a little while since I did this but there’s always those few songs that you can’t stop listening to, that’s on repeat like everyday. Here are a few songs I’ve been loving recently that I thought I’d share with you! Some are a few old favourites and some, are new!
1. Still Got Time – Zayn, PARTYNEXTDOOR – When I first heard this song I was a bit eh, but I absolutely love Zayn and his music! Yes, after a few times listening to this I started to find it quite catchy and now I can’t stop listening to this!
2. Small Doses – Bebe Rexha – Well, Bebe is just amazing. This song is actually so catchy and I love it. At first, I didn’t really think I would like this but now after listening to it a few times, I’m obsessed and it’s so good. Such a chill song and Bebe is actually one of my favourite artists.
3. It Ain’t Me – Kygo ft Selena Gomez – Well how can this not be in anyone’s favourites? I mean I adore Selena, she’s so cute but this song? Wow, it’s defo bop approved! I love it and it’s so catchy, makes me feel good!
4. No Promises – Shawn Mendes – Damn, Shawn is so, SO talented I can’t stress it! I just love his voice and his songs. They’re so chill and catchy to listen to. I’ve been really loving No Promises, because the beat and just the rhythm of this song makes me dance to it! Love Shawn and I’d really love to go see him live one day.
5. Issues – Julia Michaels – Wow. This song is so underrated but honestly. Who knew it would be so good? I absolutely love this song. The lyrics are amazing and the song itself is such a catchy tune and very different and unique. Amazing!
So those, are pretty much my favourite songs at the moment. I have way more that I’ve been loving lately, but I don’t want to bore you all. This was a small post but let me know what your favourite songs are at the moment!
Don’t forget, you can get 20% off at Coconut-Lane when you use my code ‘possiblysami20’ at the checkout!